Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Current Projects...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Curtin-Parloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2000
    Posts
    376
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Howdy Y'all.

    This was going to be a reply to Vertino, but I thought I'd expand it a bit (oh, happy-go-lucky me!)

    What is everyone up to at the moment...

    I'm about to start production on a no-budget short, when I get back from spain in a fortnight, a bit sci-fi, a bit kafka-esque, a bit funny (hopefully)
    I've also got some website finishing off to do, before I present a daft vshort - The Red Croc Show - on my site.
    Not to mention the three screenplays I've got on the go, and the musical confused


    Cheers

    Paul

  2. #2
    eddie
    Guest eddie's Avatar

    Post

    Still struggling to finish part II of my vampire epic. Chained to the edit and collecting sounds/music.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member The Real Ash's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 15th, 2001
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Currently in pre-production for my first low-budget action/thriller "Signal".
    For more you can check out the site at http://searchlightpictures.hypermart.net/signal

    ash

    ------------------
    Visit Searchlight Pictures at <A HREF="http://searchlightpictures.hypermart.net

    [email protected]" TARGET=_blank>http://searchlightpictures.hypermart.net

    [email protected]</A>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •